Pantry-Friendly Italian Dressing
You can find garlic paste in a tube at health food stores and online. Itʼs a good way to get garlic flavoring throughout a dish without little bits of the vegetable.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. garlic paste
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground white pepper
- In small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, and garlic paste and whisk to blend and distribute garlic paste evenly.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk to blend. Store covered in refrigerator for up to 4 days.