Pantry-Friendly Italian Dressing
These days you can easily find garlic paste in a tube. Itʼs a good way to get garlic flavoring throughout a dish without little bits of the vegetable.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. garlic paste
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground white pepper
- In small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, and garlic paste and whisk to blend and distribute garlic paste evenly.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk to blend. Store covered in refrigerator for up to 4 days.