Look for a papaya that is firm and has a nice yellow color, not green. Cut a ripe papaya in half, scoop out the seeds, and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 cup diced papaya
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. all-natural sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- Toss together mango, papaya, bell pepper, lime juice, and olive oil in a medium bowl. Season with salt, and stir to combine. Sprinkle with chopped mint leaves before serving.