Parmesan Artichoke Bread
The happy convergence of artichoke dip and garlic bread is sure to disappear quickly.
Serves: 32Prep: 20 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (11-12 oz.) baguette, cut open horizontally
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl beat cream cheese and butter until creamy. Add artichokes, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic and cayenne; stir to combine.
- Spread artichoke mixture on cut sides of bread. Place on a baking sheet; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until cheese is starting to brown and bread is toasted. Cut into 1” pieces.
- Refrigerate leftovers.