Parmesan Artichoke Dip
For a more savory dip, reduce the amount of mayonnaise to 2 cups and stir in 2 cups of room-temperature sour cream immediately before serving. For fewer servings, cut the recipe in half and reduce the cooking time.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 jars (13½ oz.) marinated artichoke hearts
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- 2 packages (8 oz.) cream cheese, cubed
- 12 oz. (3 cups) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Drain and chop the artichoke hearts. Add to a 2.5-quart slow cooker along with the mayonnaise, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic, dill, and pepper. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour; uncover and stir well.
- Re-cover and cook on low for an additional 1–1½ hours or until the cheese is melted completely and the dip is heated through. To serve, reduce the heat setting of the slow cooker to warm. Serve with gluten-free tortillas, rice crackers, or gluten-free toast points.