Serve this creamy artichoke dip with crisp bread, pita chips or sliced baguettes.
Serves: 6Prep: 25 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 3 slices Simple Truth™ Uncured Hickory Smoked Bacon, chopped
- Simple Truth Organic™ Baby Spinach
- 1 carton (8 oz.) sour cream
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained and finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 loaf Simple Truth Organic™ Ready to Bake Rustic Italian Style Artisan Bread, sliced and toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place artichoke hearts in a fine-mesh sieve. To remove excess liquid, firmly press on artichoke hearts with paper towels. Chop artichoke hearts. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, cook bacon over medium heat about 5 minutes or until brown and slightly crisp. Add spinach; cook and stir for 1 minute more. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together sour cream and flour until combined. Stir in mayonnaise and roasted peppers. Stir in ½ cup of the cheese, green onions, artichokes, and the spinach mixture. Transfer to an ungreased 9" pie plate.
- Sprinkle with the remaining ¼ cup cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, about 30 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and mixture is hot in center.
- Cool for 15 minutes before serving. Serve dip with bread slices.