Parmesan Chips (Frico)
You can make this recipe with any type—or combination of types—of cheeses you want. Try cheddar, pepper jack, or a combination of parmesan and cheddar.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. paprika
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix grated and shredded parmesan cheese together. Drop by the tablespoon onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is crisp and slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Peel chips off parchment paper and serve.