Parmesan Chive Salmon
Naturally high in anti-inflammatory, heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids, this delicious and nutritious salmon is a great addition to your keto meal plan.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 pieces (about 5 oz. each) salmon filets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Kroger Brand Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In small bowl, combine sour cream, chives, onion and garlic powders.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper; arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Spread sour cream mixture evenly over fish filets. Top with shredded Parmesan.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until salmon flakes easily or internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Refrigerate leftovers.