Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Breast
The Parmesan actually forms a crust on the chicken. Use a finely grated cheese for this recipe—shredded Parmesan doesn’t give the same effect.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast (5 oz.)
- ⅛ tsp. seasoned salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp. dry white wine
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a small baking pan with foil.
- Rinse the chicken under cold, running water and pat dry with paper towels. Season the chicken with seasoned salt and pepper and place in the center of the baking pan.
- Combine the Parmesan and wine in a small bowl and mix to a paste-like consistency. Spread the mixture on top of the chicken breast. Bake the chicken, uncovered, until cooked through and juices run clear, about 17 to 20 minutes. Serve hot.