Low calorie and nutritious, these make the perfect snack for the little ones. Just like potato chips, you can eat the whole bowl in one sitting.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bunch kale (6 oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil in Misto sprayer
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a noninsulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears, carefully remove the kale leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite-sized pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner.
- Spray the kale with olive oil from Misto sprayer and sprinkle with salt and Parmesan.
- Bake until the edges brown, but are not burnt, 10–15 minutes.