Parmesan Pesto Tilapia
From fridge to plate in just 20 minutes, this 3-ingredient family-friendly tilapia dinner is nothing but smooth sailing.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 tilapia fillets, thawed if frozen
- 1⁄4 cup Private Selection™ Basil Pesto
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On baking sheet, arrange tilapia. Top evenly with basil pesto and parmesan cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until tilapia flakes easily or internal temperature reaches 145°F.