Parmesan Ranch Grilled Potatoes
Steakhouse-style potato wedges are easy to fix on the grill, and the flavors of Parmesan and ranch are crowd-pleasing favorites.
Serves: 6Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (0.4 oz.) dry ranch dressing mix
- Vegetable oil
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges. Place in large bowl; toss with olive oil.
- In small bowl, stir together Parmesan cheese and ranch dressing.
- Sprinkle cheese mixture over potatoes; toss gently to coat.
- Carefully brush vegetable oil on grill rack.
- Place wedges over medium-high heat on grill. Cover and grill about 12 minutes, turning 3 times, until golden brown and tender.
- Refrigerate leftovers.