Parsley Breakfast Potatoes
Potatoes are great for breakfast and these will wake up your taste buds as well as your metabolism. Thereʼs no lactose in this recipe, so if you’re lactose intolerant, your tummy will be full and happy.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 14 minutesTotal: 14 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large baking potato
- 1½ Tbsp. lactose-free margarine
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- Scrub potato and pat dry. Prick several times with a fork. Place potato on paper towel in microwave oven. Microwave on high for 5–6 minutes, turning potato after 3 minutes.
- Let potato stand 5 minutes to cool before checking for doneness. Cut potato into ¾" cubes and set aside.
- Place margarine in a 1½-quart casserole. Microwave 30 seconds or until melted.
- Stir salt and pepper into margarine. Add potatoes and parsley. Toss all together. Cover with casserole lid. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir before serving.