Parsley Feta Spread
This dip is best refrigerated until needed and accompanied by some fresh crusty bread or fresh, warm pita.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup finely chopped parsley
- 2½ cups crumbled feta cheese, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ⅛ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Place parsley, 1 cup feta cheese, garlic, oil, oregano, and pepper in a medium bowl. Mash together until incorporated, but still chunky.
- Top with remaining feta and serve immediately or refrigerate.