Parsley and Onion Dip
If you like packaged onion dip mixes, try this tofu-based version with fresh parsley and chives. Perfect for carrots or crackers.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 block firm tofu, well pressed
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 3 tsp. lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Sauté onions and garlic in oil for 3–4 minutes until onions are soft. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Process the onion and garlic with the tofu, onion powder, and lemon juice in a food processor or blender until onion is minced and tofu is almost smooth.
- Mash together with remaining ingredients by hand.