Parsley and Walnut Pesto
Try this variation of a classic pesto sauce on any pasta for a delicious meal. Serve the sauce warm or at room temperature.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup walnuts
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Pulse the nuts and garlic in a food processor until the nuts are finely chopped and the garlic is minced. Add parsley and pulse until the mixture becomes a paste.
- With the processor running, slowly add the oil until the mixture is smooth.
- Empty the sauce into a small bowl and add the cheese, salt, and pepper.