Party Cheese Balls
This recipe produces 2 balls—keep 1 in the freezer for surprise get-togethers. They’re a perfect contribution to any cheese and fruit appetizer platter.
Serves: 25Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz. blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 lb. sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. finely minced onion
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. white pepper
- 1 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- Using a wooden spoon or food processor, mix together all the ingredients, except the almonds, until smooth. Shape the mixture into 2 balls, about 1 pound each. Roll each ball in the almonds to coat. Chill quickly. Keep in the refrigerator and serve chilled. The extra ball may be stored in the freezer, double wrapped in plastic film, for up to 1 month.