Guacamole is a party favorite that is quite healthy.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 12 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 ripe avocados
- 2 vine-ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup diced green onions
- 1 Tbsp. diced jalapeño peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Scoop out the flesh of the avocados and place in a small bowl. Mash the avocado with a fork.
- Add the tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, and garlic. Mix together. Squeeze on fresh lime juice and mix. Add black pepper to taste.