Party Snack Mix
This savory treat keeps for weeks in airtight containers, making it the ideal snack.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. onion salt
- 4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 3 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1⁄2 cup roasted peanuts
- 2 cups mini pretzel sticks
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Grease a large baking pan with the vegetable oil.
- Combine the butter, garlic salt, onion salt, and Worcestershire sauce in the pan and place it in the oven until the butter is melted, about 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a large bowl, combine the cereals, peanuts, and pretzel sticks. Add to the baking pan and stir until the mix is covered with the butter mixture.
- Cook for 45 minutes, stirring after every 15 minutes. Spread the mixture on baking sheet to cool. Store in airtight containers.