The secret to moist brownies is to under bake them. Check these after 25 minutes and every couple minutes afterward.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 5 large eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups matzo cake meal
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 9-by-13-inch pan.
- Beat together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil. Mix in the cake meal and cocoa. Add the nuts, and mix. Pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. If doing the toothpick test, the toothpick will not come out completely clean even though the brownies are done.