Pasta al Limone
This impressively delicious recipe is proof that an amazing pasta dish doesn’t require a ton of ingredients, complicated directions or hours in the kitchen.
Serves: 6Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 ounces Kroger Brand Spaghetti
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 ounces Grated Parmesan Cheese, Plus More for Serving, If Desired
- Salt, to taste
- Ground pepper, to taste
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions to al dente. Drain, reserving at least 1 cup pasta water.
- In large skillet, combine cream, lemon zest and lemon juice. Bring to simmer; allow to reduce until mixture coats back of spoon.
- Whisk in butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until smooth sauce forms. Reduce heat to low.
- Add pasta and Parmesan to skillet, tossing to combine. Add pasta water to thin sauce to desired consistency. Sauce will continue to thicken while cooling.
- Adjust seasoning to taste with salt and pepper. Top with additional Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.