Coming together in just 25 minutes, this easy Pasta Autunno celebrates the best of fall vegetables.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutes
- 1 package (16 oz.) Private Selection™ Italian Cavatappi Pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 fennel bulb, halved, cored and sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed and roughly chopped
- 1 cup cooked beets, diced
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup pistachios, chopped
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, warm oil. Cook fennel and garlic 3 to 5 minutes, until slightly softened. Add kale; continue cooking 2 to 4 minutes, until wilted. Mix in beets, orange zest and juice, and salt and pepper; continue cooking until vegetables are hot and tender.
- Stir in pasta. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve pasta topped with pistachios.