Pasta Salad with Arugula, Goat Cheese and Olives
A simple homemade vinaigrette adds a hint of citrus to this quick and satisfying peppery pasta salad.
Serves: 10Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 box (16 oz.) rotini pasta, prepared according to package directions
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup Castelvetrano olives, pitted and sliced
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 2 cups baby arugula, packed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In lidded jar, shake together lemon zest and juice, oil and mustard.
- In large mixing bowl, combine pasta, green onions, olives, goat cheese, arugula, salt and pepper. Drizzle vinaigrette over; toss until coated.
- Let sit 15 minutes before serving.