Pasta Salad with Broccoli, Bacon, and Red Onion
This will be an absolute winner at your next picnic, pot luck, or cookout.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. rotini pasta, cooked
- 3 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup roasted unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Place rotini in a large bowl. Add broccoli, cheese, sunflower seeds, bacon and onion to pasta.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, and sugar. Pour dressing over pasta mixture and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.