Pasta Salad with Pesto, Tomatoes, and Basil
You may use other shapes of pasta, such as penne or tortellini, and vary the vegetables to suit your taste.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 jar (8 oz.) pesto
- 4 cups cooked fusilli pasta
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaves
- In a large bowl, add pesto and pasta and toss well to coat. Add tomatoes, olive oil, and salt and gently toss.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Garnish with basil leaves.