Pasta with Fresh Tomatoes
This no-cook pasta sauce is best in the summer when tomatoes and basil are fresh.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 quarts water
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 box (1 lb.) spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Add water to a stockpot and bring to a boil. Stir in salt and add pasta. Cook, stirring occasionally, 9–10 minutes, or until al dente. Immediately drain.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl combine olive oil, tomatoes, garlic, and basil and mix well. Toss in cooked pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.