Pasta with Italian Tomato Sauce and Turkey Meatballs
Using roasted garlic eliminates the need for sautéing, making this recipe a snap to put together.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 6 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 frozen turkey meatballs, thawed
- 1½ Tbsp. minced fresh basil
- 1 medium onion, peeled and minced
- 1 head roasted garlic (about 2 Tbsp.), peels removed
- 1 can (28 oz.) fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti
- Place in a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with the remaining ingredients. Stir. Cook on low for 6 hours. Stir before serving. Serve over spaghetti.