Peach and Ginger Ham
This sweet ham dish with a ginger twist is easy to make and sure to be a hit at your Thanksgiving table!
Serves: 10Prep: 10 minutesCook: 1 hour 30 minutesTotal: 1 hour 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 1⁄4 cup Kroger® Orange Juice
- 1” chunk fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 9 pounds spiral sliced ham
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the peach preserves, orange juice, ginger and garlic. Stir occasionally and bring to a boil, then lower heat and allow to simmer for 5 minutes. Pick out the sliced garlic and ginger, then set aside.
- Place the ham in a baking dish, larger side down, then brush the glaze over the ham and between the spiral cuts.
- Bake for 1½ hours, brushing with the glaze and pan juices every 30 minutes, until heated through.
- Slice and serve.