Peach BBQ Chicken
With grilled peaches, brown sugar and chili powder, this homemade sauce has the perfect blend of zesty and sweet to top your grilled chicken.
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 peaches, grilled
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 bottles (18.5 oz.) Gold Peak® Tea
- Preheat grill.
- In a food processor, combine ketchup, chili powder, brown sugar, soy sauce and grilled peaches. Puree until smooth.
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper. Grill 5 minutes. Flip; coat grilled side of chicken with peach BBQ sauce.
- Continue grilling 5 minutes. Flip chicken again; coat other side with sauce. Serve with tea.