Peach Berry Cobbler
This easy Peach Berry Cobbler with a scoop of vanilla ice cream is a perfect dessert for hot summer days.
Serves: 8Prep: 20 minutesCook: 55 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Kroger® Deluxe Artisan Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, mix peaches, blueberries, raspberries and ½ cup sugar. Set aside for 15 minutes, mixing twice.
- In large bowl, mix remaining sugar, flour, baking powder, milk and salt. Stir in melted butter and mix until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter in 9” pie plate. Spread fruit evenly on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 48-55 minutes, until the center of the cobbler is cooked and edges are light brown.
- Serve with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream on the side.