The unusual addition of peaches to a spicy guacamole is just the kind of surprise every tailgate needs! Feel free to reduce or increase the spices to suit your taste.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 ripe avocados, peeled and seeded
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup finely diced onion
- 3 Tbsp. minced jalapeño pepper
- 6 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 1¼ cup diced peaches
- 1 bag (13 oz.) tortilla chips
- In a large bowl combine avocados and lime juice and mash with a fork. Add onion, jalapeño, cilantro, garlic and salt; stir until just combined. Stir in peaches.
- Serve with tortilla chips.