You can spread this marmalade on a fruit dish or try it on any of your favorite bread.
Serves: 64Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 lbs. peaches, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup (about 6 oz.) dried apricots, chopped
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple tidbits in unsweetened juice, undrained
- 2 medium oranges
- 1 small lemon
- 2 cups honey
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- Add the peaches to a food processor or blender along with the apricots and pineapple (with juice).
- Zest the oranges and lemon and add it to the food processor or blender. Cut the oranges and the lemon into quarters and remove any seeds, then add to the food processor or blender. Pulse until the entire fruit mixture is pulverized. Pour into a greased 4- to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Add the honey to the slow cooker and stir to combine with the fruit mixture. Add the cinnamon sticks. Cover and, stirring occasionally, cook on low for 4 hours or until the mixture reaches the consistency of applesauce. When finished cooking, remove the cinnamon sticks.
- Unless you process and seal the marmalade into sterilized jars, store in covered glass jars in the refrigerator for up to 3 to 4 weeks. The marmalade can also be frozen for up to 6 months.