Try using spiced peaches as a yummy alternative to regular peaches.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup soy milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. vegan margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup drained diced canned peaches
- 1 Tbsp. confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. In a separate bowl, combine soy milk, vanilla extract, melted margarine, and vinegar. Quickly combine soy milk mixture with dry ingredients, stirring until just mixed. Fold in peaches. Pour batter into greased or paper-lined muffin tins until 2⁄3 full.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of the muffins and the tops are golden brown. Dust with confectioners' sugar.