Try using spiced peaches as a yummy alternative to regular peaches.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup soymilk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. vegan margarine, melted
- 1½ Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup drained diced canned peaches
- 1 Tbsp. confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. In a separate bowl, combine soymilk, vanilla extract, melted margarine, and vinegar. Quickly combine soymilk mixture with dry ingredients, stirring until just mixed. Fold in peaches. Pour batter into greased or paper-lined muffin tins until ⅔ full.
- Bake 15–20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of the muffins and the tops are golden brown. Dust with confectioners' sugar.