Peach and Pomegranate Salsa
Save this salsa for the peak of summer, when ripe peaches are in endless supply. You’ll want to keep enjoying it, and enjoying it, over and again.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 ripe peaches, pitted and diced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp. pomegranate seeds
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. unsweetened apple juice
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground coriander
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir well to combine.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.