This delicious salsa is the perfect accompaniment for grilled chicken, pork, or fish. You can replace the peaches with diced mango or pineapple, or use a combination of fruit. If you want to tame the heat of the salsa, substitute a milder chili pepper for the minced jalapeño.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 medium peaches, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup diced white onion
- 2 Tbsp. diced green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup peeled, seeded, and diced cucumber
- 2 tsp. minced jalapeño pepper
- Juice of 1 medium lime
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- In a medium serving bowl, add all ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Cover and let salsa sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes to let the flavors blend.