Peaches and Green Bean Salad
This colorful green bean salad is quick, fresh and light. The bright, sweet flavors are the perfect complement to chicken or fish.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 2 peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Steam green beans until tender; place in serving bowl, combine with shredded cabbage and peaches.
- In small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour dressing over salad.
- Top with green onions and sliced almonds.