Peanut Butter Balls
These kid-friendly, bite-sized snack balls are gluten-free but full of sweet, nutty goodness.
Serves: 12Prep: 5 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Light Brown Sugar
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄3 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups gluten-free, O-shaped cereal (such as Perky O’s®)
- 1⁄2 cup gluten-free General Mills® Rice Chex
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Raisins
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Add cereal and raisins; stir with a spatula until cereal is thoroughly coated. With oil-sprayed hands, shape into 12 smooth, firmly pressed balls, each 1" in diameter.
- Place balls on wax paper to cool.