Peanut Butter Brownies
This recipe makes a large batch of rich brownies. The number of pieces you get depends on the size of the brownies you cut!
Serves: 24Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hoursDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups peanut butter
- 1 square unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a large baking dish with nonstick baking spray containing flour and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and baking powder.
- In large saucepan, combine butter, peanut butter, and unsweetened chocolate. Stir over medium heat until melted and smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar, brown sugar, and cocoa; beat well. Beat in eggs, one at a time, and then the vanilla. Stir in the flour mixture and spread into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or just until brownies are set. Do not over bake. Let brownies cool completely before dusting with powdered sugar.