Peanut Butter Chocolate Popcorn
Rich and chocolaty, this popcorn is more sweet than salty. Use all-natural peanut butter to control the sugar in this recipe and substitute coconut oil for butter for a dairy-free treat.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄4 cups semisweet sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup natural peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- In a medium bowl, melt the chocolate, peanut butter, and butter in the microwave and stir to combine. Stir in the salt and vanilla.
- Pour the popcorn into a large bowl, removing any unpopped or burnt kernels. Pour the chocolate mixture over all the popcorn. Gently stir to evenly coat.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet and refrigerate to set the chocolate. Cover and store leftovers in a cool place.