Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Protein Balls
Grab before a workout, pack in a lunchbox, or take a few as a snack before you walk out the door! These protein balls are portable, filling and taste great — plus, you can make them in minutes.
Created by: Erin Sellin, Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
Serves: 28Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutes
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons oat flour
- 2 scoop (about ½ cup) vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons sweetener (honey, agave, or maple syrup)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- In a bowl mix together all of the ingredients until well blended. Adjust the milk and flour if necessary to get the dough dry enough to roll into balls.
- Roll into approximately 28 1-inch balls. Store in fridge in an air tight container.