Peanut Butter Crispies
Four ingredients equal tasty fun; have the kids join in to stir and make these easy crisp rice cereal treats perfect for snacking.
Serves: 16Prep: 10 minutesCook: 1 hour 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 5 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 can (16 oz.) creamy supreme vanilla frosting
- 1 1⁄4 cups crunchy peanut butter
- Line two 8” round cake pans with foil or use two 8” disposable aluminum round cake pans.
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal and raisins; mix well.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the frosting and peanut butter and heat over medium heat, stirring frequently until mixture is blended and just begins to bubble.
- Remove from heat and quickly pour over cereal mixture; mix until thoroughly combined then press into pans.
- Refrigerate one hour until firm. Remove from pans and cut each round into 8 wedges.
- Store any leftovers, covered, in the refrigerator.