Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Peanut butter and chocolate complement each other as few other foods do. Enjoy this decadent treat with a glass of cold chocolate milk.
Makes: 24 cookiesHands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 24 cookies
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- ½ cup peanut butter morsels
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix cake mix, butter, and eggs together in a bowl to form a smooth batter. Fold in chocolate and peanut butter morsels. Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9 minutes. Remove from oven and allow cookies to set for 5 minutes before removing them to a wire rack. Allow cookies to cool completely.