Peanut Butter Cupcakes
For even more peanut butter flavor, add 1⁄3 cup chunky natural peanut butter to the frosting. It’s an easy frosting that’s sure to get rave reviews.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix plus ingredients called for on box
- 1⁄2 cup natural, chunky peanut butter
- 1 tub (16 oz.) chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with paper baking cups.
- Prepare cake mix according to instructions. Add peanut butter just after you add the eggs.
- Spoon batter into baking cups, filling each more than half full. Bake for 20 minutes. Allow cupcakes to cool on a rack.
- Frost with chocolate frosting.