Peanut Butter Fudge Frosting
This thick frosting is not for the peanut butter faint of heart! Thick like fudge, yet creamy like frosting, this recipe is packed with amazing peanut butter flavor.
Makes: 3 cupsHands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 3 cups
- ⅔ cup natural salted peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. Earth Balance Shortening Baking Sticks
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups finely powdered coconut sugar
- ¼ cup white spelt flour
- 4 Tbsp. full-fat coconut cream
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, shortening, and vanilla. Using a hand-held mixer, mix to combine.
- Add the coconut sugar and flour and beat until smooth.
- Add the coconut cream, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the frosting is smooth and pliable. It will be thick and fudge-like; add as much or as little cream as needed to reach desired consistency. Store covered in the refrigerator.