Peanut Butter Kisses
These wholesome cookies are so easy to bake you can have them quickly at the ready for any occasion.
Makes: 24Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tsp. water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer to blend completely.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto nonstick cookie sheet, leaving 2 inches between cookies. Laying the tines of a fork across the top of each cookie, press down to create a crisscross pattern.
- Bake cookies for 12 minutes. Remove cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.