Peanut Butter Lover Smoothie
Yummy peanut butter, banana, and avocado make for a creamy and awesome low-FODMAP smoothie! If peanut butter is not your thing you can use other low-FODMAP nut butters.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1⁄2 frozen ripe medium banana
- 1⁄8 medium avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup lactose-free plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup crushed ice
- Place milk in blender followed by other ingredients and blend until smooth.