Peanut Butter Maple Fudge
Celebrate the arrival of fall with this rich and decadent fudge!
Serves: 28Prep: 15 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- Cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup 2% milk (or any % you prefer)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup Private Selection™ 100% Pure Grade A Amber Color Rich Taste Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 28 whole pecans, for serving
- Spray a 9”x9” baking dish and line with parchment paper. Combine the milk and sugar in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir frequently until it comes to a boil, about 4–5 minutes.
- Once boiling, stir constantly for 2 minutes, then remove pan from the heat. Add the peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla. Stir until smooth, about 2 minutes. Stir in the chopped pecan pieces and transfer to the prepared dish.
- If using the optional whole pecans, make rows by placing the pecans on top of the fudge. Allow to harden in the refrigerator for 3–4 hours.
- Remove the parchment and slice the fudge between the pecans, making 28 pieces. Store in an airtight container.