Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
You don't have to chose just peanut butter, chocolate chip, or oatmeal cookies. Treat yourself to all three flavors in these wonderfully chewy cookies! Use crunchy peanut butter for a nuttier texture.
Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- ½ cup honey
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1¾ cups white whole-wheat flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together honey, coconut sugar, butter, peanut butter, vanilla, and egg until well combined.
- Add flour, oats, baking powder, and salt. Mix in the chocolate chips. Dough will look damp, but do not add more flour.
- Use a 1" ice cream scoop to make uniform balls and place on baking sheets 2" apart. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from baking sheet and cool on a wire rack.