Peanut Butter Pie
This is an irresistible pie you will want to make again and again. Instead of topping it with grated chocolate, you can chill the pie and then cover it with chocolate glaze. Also try substituting chocolate-hazelnut spread for the peanut butter for a different flavor.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 chocolate cookie crumb crust (9-inch)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy (whipping) cream, whipped to soft peaks
- 1⁄4 cup grated milk chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts
- Beat together the peanut butter, cream cheese, butter, sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture. Turn the filling into the crust. Top the filling with the grated chocolate and peanuts.
- Cover the pie, and chill it in the refrigerator for 4 hours.