Peanut Butter Pretzel Blondies
This crowd-pleasing treat is the perfect blend of salty and sweet.
Serves: 30Prep: 20 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 30 mini pretzel twists
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line a 9”x13” pan with foil or parchment paper allowing at least 1” to overhang the edges. Butter or spray; set aside.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter, peanut butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Add flour mixture; blending until just combined. Fold in peanut butter chips. Transfer to prepared pan; smooth top.
- Lay pretzels in a single layer on the top of the batter. Bake 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- Remove from pan using parchment overhang; cut into squares.