Peanut Cookie Dough Dip
This light and fluffy dip is a great snack to munch on while the game kicks off.
Serves: 10Prep: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces Kroger® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Reese’s Pieces Candy
- 3 cups Kroger® Waffle Pretzels
- In a large bowl, with an electric hand mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy.
- Add the brown sugar, powdered sugar, salt and oats. Beat on high for 1-2 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the chopped peanut butter cups and Reese’s Pieces.
- Pour into a bowl and serve with the pretzels.
- Refrigerate leftovers.